1. The joy of sliding in (03:32)
2. Please don’t fail me (04:21)
3. If only I could stop the thought of you (04:58)
4. Drummer girl (04:45)
5. Fluid of my sleep (03:42)
6. Waiting for a train (01:42)
7. 1976 (03:57)
8. Where did I go wrong? (04:15)
9. Holy noodles!! (01:59)
10. Cottage for sale (04:04)
- Rudy Lentze – voice, resonator, electric guitars.
- Floris Vermeulen – bass guitar.
- Lielian Tan – drums, bg vocals.
At the end of 2010 Harm started recording (LDS) hymns and other gospelsongs as demo versions for his new band Harm’s Fork. Although he used the band name several times throughout the years, this will be the final one. The repertoire ranges from his own spiritually based songs to hymns and other popular gospel songs, for example by Solomon Burke.
- Harm Wierda – vocals, (Vox) organs.
- Janke Brands- bass guitar.
- Karl Huisman – drums.
- Martine Rademakers – Rhodes piano.
- Klaske Oenema – vocals.
Previous members include Niels Duizendkunst on guitar, Bram Nigten on drums, Edser Riemersma on bass, Maria Tuni on vocals, Annemarieke Coenders and Christy Bagerman in the choir.
1. Into the night (02:52)
2. Fallin’ (03:15)
3. High heels (03:09)
4. Dancing with the men at the bar (04:23)
5. Johhny (03:13)
6. It’s nature’s way (01:48)
- Inge Huizenga – guitar,vocals.
- Harold Zijp – bass.
- Bert van der Lubbe – drums.
- Arjan Grooten – solo guitar (on track 5).
- Douwe Oppewal – solo guitar (on track 1).
- Harm Wierda – organ (on track 4).
- Jeroen de Jong – accordeon (on track 6).
- Nori Doze – bckgr vocals (on track 4).
Recorded at Potsounds Studio, het Viadukt Groningen. Recorded, mixed & mastered by Edwin Pot. All songs by Inge Huizenga except “Dancing…” by Whiskeytown / Ryan Adams. Released in March 2005.
Exota Springs playing “Dancing with the men at the bar” at their cd presentation on March 18 2005 at cafe “de Walrus” featuring Harm Wierda on keyboard.