Formed at the end of 1993, The Electric Egg basically consisted of either Peter Bisschop’s songs accompanied by a hippie rock and folk band, or the group completely freaking out in jams and improvisations.
After an acid-induced rehearsal, the band ceased to exist for Harm decided to take it slow and relax for a while at his parent’s farm to start a new band: Friction
- Peter Bisschop – vocals, guitar, bugel.
- Harm Wierda – organs, bg vocals.
- Martijn Grit – bass, bg vocals.
- Michel van Kerkhof – drums, bg vocals.
- Jacco Kleingeld – violin, tin whistle.